Industrial Electrician. Must prepare and inspect electrical equipment for daily activities.
Responsibilities: install, modify, repair, maintain, troubleshoot, test, and load new and existing electrical lines, circuits, systems, and associated fixtures, controls, and equipment
• must be high school graduate or equivalent and have completed electrical/electronic courses with certification
• 3+ years' industrial electrical experience
• good knowledge of English/French/Dutch
• own vehicle and driving licence
What we offer:
• long-term employment contract
• 14-14,50 EUR per hour
• social security contributions
• 13th month salary, holiday pay, fuel reimbursement
• lodging 70 EUR/week
Apply for a job!