Maintenance Technician with ability to troubleshoot pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems on all industrial equipment.
• capable of troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling equipment within close tolerances
• perform routine electrical and mechanical problem-solving on industrial equipment
• perform preventative maintenance on industrial equipment
• technical degree/machinist certification
• 3+ years of experience
• good knowledge of English/French/Dutch
• own vehicle and driving licence
What we offer:
• long-term employment contract
• 14 EUR per hour
• social security contributions
• 13th month salary, holiday pay, fuel reimbursement
• lodging 70 EUR/week
Apply for a job!